Jack Maple is an independent theatre producer specialising in reimagining forgotten musicals and presenting classic musicals in concert. He began his career working for producer Jamie Wilson, before joining the company of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory The Musical at Theatre Royal Drury Lane as Assistant Company Manager in 2014.
Since then he has worked on a number of different West End, Touring and International productions, and worked for producers including Mark Goucher, Bill Kenwright and the Almeida Theatre. In 2016, Jack made history by becoming the youngest West End Theatre producer at the age of 20, when he co-produced a celebrated revival of Hammerstein & Kern’s Show Boat at the New London Theatre.
For the past five years, Jack has worked for Julian Stoneman as Production Co-Ordinator on the epic rock musical Bat Out Of Hell, including the show’s two West End runs at the London Coliseum and Dominion Theatres, as well as sell-out seasons in both Toronto and Germany. In 2018, he set up Take Two Theatricals with his business partner, Brian Zeilinger, with whom he has continued to produce work, both digitally and socially-distanced, throughout lockdown.
In January 2021, Jack will be Executive Producing and General Managing a series of sold-out concerts entitled ‘The Show Must Go On! Live’ at the Palace Theatre, in aid of the Theatre Support Fund.
This ‘EVENTBRITE’ button will take you where you need to go!
1) Click on the ‘Eventbrite‘ button above. (It will open in a new page)
2) Read the information on the event to learn more.
3) Click on the ‘Register’ button.
4) Select 1 Admission ticket (1 per device, not 1 per person) and click ‘checkout’.
5) Complete your name and email address, and click ‘Place Order’.
6) On completion, you’ll get a confirmation email and e-ticket for the event.
7) Eventbrite will also send you a reminder close to the event start and you can join up to 5 mins before. Make sure you have signed in with your email and password that you created.
8) To enter the chat, just click on the link in your Eventbrite email and log in with your email address and password.
If you would like to submit any questions for our guest which you would like considered, please fill in the form provided below. PLEASE COULD YOU SUBMIT THESE AT LEAST 24hrs BEFORE THE EVENT SO THEY CAN BE SENT ON.
Alternatively, while mics will be muted during the interview, you can ask questions by using Zoom’s chat feature and Julian will endeavour to cover as many as he can towards the end of the evening.